- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university is committed to providing opportunities to a diverse group of students. The following is a selection of the support provided, please refer to the university website for details of awards.
- Undergraduate Academic Merit Scholarship: between £500–1,000, depending on grades. These scholarships are offered automatically.
- International Academic Merit Scholarship: awarded to overseas, EEA and EU students studying a full-time course who exceed the entry criteria for the course. The award will be given as a financial deduction from the course tuition fees (EU students are offered a cash credit).
- Care Leavers Bursary of £1,500.
- Over 1,000 £500 scholarships for Foundation and Year 1 students (continued into Year 2 and Year 3) whose household income is below £25,000. This scholarship is automatic and other widening participation categories may be used to prioritise allocation.