- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£7,800||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university is committed to providing opportunities to a diverse group of students and provides the following support. Please refer to the university website for details of eligibility criteria.
- Undergraduate Academic Merit Scholarship: between £500–1,000, depending on grades. These scholarships are offered automatically and eligible students may qualify for the unconditional offer scheme.
- International Academic Merit Scholarship: awarded to overseas, EEA and EU students studying a full-time course who exceed the entry criteria for the course. The award will be given as a financial deduction from the course tuition fees (EU students are offered a cash scholarship).
- Care Leavers Bursary of £1,500.
- A limited number of £3,000 scholarships for Foundation and Year 1 students whose household income is below £25,000. This scholarship is automatic and other widening participation categories may be used to prioritise allocation.
- Lisa Wilson Scholarship of £1,000, administered through the university.