- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation in student residences is guaranteed for all full-time UK and EU applicants (including postgraduate) entering their first year of study and applying for a standard room by the relevant deadline.
- University accommodation is also available to second and third year full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Over 2,000 single study-bedrooms (en-suite and standard) are offered on a self-catering basis in modern, purpose-built student residences, all within 10–25 minutes' walk of the East Park Terrace campus and city centre. All are in a flat or traditional layout and provide communal areas, fitted kitchens, a laundry and parking facilities.
- Rent includes all utility costs, Wi-Fi access in all bedrooms and communal areas, and personal possession insurance.
|Self-Catered||from £105 to £158 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- Southampton is known for its waterfront and maritime heritage. It is the cruise capital of the UK, and home to one of the UK's biggest boat shows
- Located on the coast and near New Forest and other areas of outstanding natural beauty including the South Downs National Park, 20% of Southampton is made up of green spaces.
- Southampton is close to other major UK cities including Portsmouth and Brighton.
Nightlife and Culture
- Southampton has a number of dance venues and rock and alternative clubs, and there is a wide range of traditional pubs and trendy bars.
- Multiscreen cinemas are the Showcase at West Quay and the Odeon at Leisureworld. The Harbour Lights Picturehouse is the independent cinema showing films for more acquired tastes, while the university has its own Dolby-surround sound 3D cinema showing some of the latest blockbuster films.
- Southampton is a relatively small city and so getting around by foot and bicycle is possible.
- Local bus services are good and affordable.
- London is 78 miles away and 1 hour 15 minutes by train.
- Southampton International Airport is to the north, with flights to domestic and European destinations.
- Red Funnel Ferries provide a regular service from Southampton Town Quay to the Isle of Wight (Cowes).