- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Solent University has a rich supportive student community and postgraduate courses developed in close consultation with industry, focused on developing students' professional knowledge. Many courses offer guest lectures, industry briefs, study trips, exchange opportunities and industry workshops. Solent alumni could be eligible for up to a 50% reduction of tuition fees if returning to study a postgraduate course.
Postgraduate Open Days
Open days allow you to experience the university first hand, and help you decide if it's the right place for you.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Alumni discount: based on academic merit, with up to 50% off tuition fees.
- International Academic Merit Scholarship: awarded to overseas, EEA and EU students studying a full-time course who exceed the entry criteria for the course. The award will be given automatically as a financial deduction from the course tuition fees (EU students are offered a cash scholarship).
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Accommodation in student residences is guaranteed for all applicants (including postgraduate, EU and international) entering their first year of study and applying for a standard room by the relevant deadline.