- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Solent Business School
MBA Master of Business Administration
- During the programme, students will become an Affiliate Member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), with full member status once graduated and the ability to fast-track their application (subject to experience) to gain the globally recognised Chartered Manager status.
- Professional mentoring, access to the learning platform and networking events from the CMI will allow students to build their leadership and management capability throughout the course.
- The degree provides students with the opportunity to engage with business and to investigate real-life business situations and challenges.
- One year full-time, two years part-time (September and January intakes).
- Giving students the opportunity to engage with business and investigate real-world situations and challenges, this graduate MBA allows participants to experience a diverse range of contemporary business areas.
- Professional mentoring and studying in collaboration with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) support will shape students' leadership development to succeed in their career. Students are taught by top industry professionals and have access to networking events that will build and enhance relationships with industry contacts.
- Solent’s School of Business, Law and Communications has extensive business experience at senior level, management consulting experience and research interests in applied business and management, all helping to ensure the course retains an up-to-date business focus.
- On completion, graduates will be equipped with the necessary skills to both diagnose and analyse modern business challenges and to develop innovative and value-adding strategies. In addition, they will be in a good position to pursue further study and achieve Chartered Manager (CMgr) status.
- One year full-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Solent University, School of Business, Law and Communications, East Park Terrace, Southampton, SO14 0YN