Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
HE Bursary – National Scholarship Award
Students in the first year of a foundation degree may be able to apply for the National Scholarship Award. This bursary provides up to £2,000 per students to support their studies.
To apply for the National Scholarship Award, students must meet the following criteria:
- In receipt of a full maintenance grant from Student Finance England
- Have a household income below £25,000 per year
- Studying in the first year of a Foundation degree
This award is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Loans and grants – Student Finance England
All students can apply for loans and grants through Student Finance England. Somerset College’s student Helpzone advisors provide guidance on student eligibility and application process.