South Eastern Regional College
South Eastern Regional College (SERC) provides higher education to students across 9 campuses in the south east of Northern Ireland.
Student Services and Facilities
- Careers advisers provide an impartial advice service including one-to-one guidance, help with applications, CVs and interview, and career development planning.
- Careers events are held throughout the year to enable students to meet employers.
- SERC provides support for any students with disabilities or additional learning needs.
For more information telephone or email the campus services on:
- Bangor – 028 9127 6671, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Downpatrick – 028 4461 1506, email@example.com
- Lisburn – 028 9262 6761, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newtownards – 028 9127 6671, email@example.com
- All full-time students automatically become a member of the students’ union which runs events and activities throughout the year.
- Students can purchase an NUS card.
- SERC was formed In August 2007, on the merger of East Down Institute, Lisburn Institute and North Down and Ards Institute.
South Eastern Regional College, Castle Street, Lisburn , County Antrim, BT27 4SU, Northern Ireland