- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers a variety of scholarships and progression awards to the most talented students across subject areas. Students do not need to apply separately for a scholarship as a decision will be made by the university on the basis of their application and qualifications.
- The Southampton Bursary scheme is one of the most generous in the Russell Group, and the Care Leaver's Bursary enables eligible students to receive £2,000.
- The Access to Southampton bursary is for students from low household incomes studying or resident in Hampshire or the Isle of Wight and/or progressing to the university through the Access to Southampton programme.
- The university also offer a number of subject-specific scholarships and bursaries for international students on selected degree programmes. These are based on academic merit and vary in amount depending on the subject.