- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers a variety of scholarships and progression awards to the most talented students across subject areas. Students do not need to apply separately for a scholarship as a decision will be made by the university on the basis of their application and qualifications.
- The Southampton Bursary scheme is one of the most generous in the Russell Group, and the Care Leaver's Bursary enables eligible students to receive £2,000.
- The Access to Southampton bursary is for students from low household incomes studying or resident in Hampshire or the Isle of Wight and/or progressing to the university through the Access to Southampton programme.
- The university also offer a number of subject-specific scholarships and bursaries for international students on selected degree programmes. These are based on academic merit and vary in amount depending on the subject.