- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Southampton Business School
Master of Business Administration
- The MBA features cutting-edge thinking applied to real business problems, delivered via highly interactive, group-based learning. A leadership development programme includes one-to-one coaching. Students choose pathway options on Entrepreneurship or Maritime industries, or follow the general MBA programme.
- Experiences include a European study trip to visit international companies, and a live international consulting project.
- An individual business project is with an organisation of the student's choice, and there are opportunities for work experience placements.
- Benefits include a personalised e-book package with key readings, along with free membership of Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- Competitive scholarships are available for this course, please refer to the university website's MBA pages
- One year full-time, or 30 months part-time.
- Part-time classes are typically in two-day blocks on Fridays and Saturdays, with 12 blocks a year over two years (approximately one every month). The course concludes with a final business project, undertaken with an individual supervisor.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Southampton Business School, University Road, Highfield, Southampton, Hants, SO17 1BJ