- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Southampton Business School
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Taught by world-class academics at a leading Russell Group university, the MBA programme offers a choice of pathway options: general, entrepreneurship and maritime.
- Highly interactive, group-based learning is supported by a personalised e-book package with key readings.
- Students receive free membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Association of MBAs (AMBA), and career coaching through a leadership development programme.
- Opportunities for work experience placements and an international study trip with 'live' consulting project help build connections and experience, and students conduct a business project in an organisation of their choice.
- Full-time: 12 months with classes taught three to four days a week.
- Part-time: 30 months with classes in two-day blocks on Fridays and Saturdays, taking place approximately every month.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Southampton Business School, University Road, Highfield, Southampton, Hants, SO17 1BJ