- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Southampton Business School
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Taught by world-class academics at a leading Russell Group university, the MBA programme offers a choice of pathway options: general, entrepreneurship and maritime.
- Highly interactive, group-based learning is supported by a personalised e-book package with key readings.
- Students receive free membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Association of MBAs (AMBA), and career coaching through a leadership development programme.
- Opportunities for work experience placements and an international study trip with 'live' consulting project help build connections and experience, and students conduct a business project in an organisation of their choice.
- Full-time: 12 months with classes taught three to four days a week.
- Part-time: 30 months with classes in two-day blocks on Fridays and Saturdays, taking place approximately every month.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Southampton Business School, University Road, Highfield, Southampton, Hants, SO17 1BJ