University of St Andrews
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£9,250|
Information was taken from the university website and was correct at time of publishing. Fees may be subject to change. Please check with the provider for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- St Andrews is committed to attracting the very best students, regardless of financial circumstances.
- A wide range of scholarships and bursaries are available to reward academic excellence and provide assistance to help students support themselves during their time at university.
- A new scholarships and funding catalogue offers a searchable directory of funding options accessible by application. Applicants will be sent a link to the catalogue via email. Please refer to the university website for details.