St George's, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- St George's Opportunity Fund Grant: from £1,000−1,700 in the first year and £500−1,000 in subsequent years, available to eligible undergraduate students undertaking their first degree, coming from households with low annual income. Awards are paid as cash bursaries for the student to use towards living costs and/or tuition fees. Students who are care leavers will receive the full £1,700 support package regardless of household income.
- St George's has an Access to Learning Fund to support students who experience financial difficulty during their course.
- Please refer to the university website for details.