St George's, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- All rooms are en-suite with standard rooms and premium rooms available.
- The university recommends that students budget for a 42-week academic year, although this may be longer for some courses.
St George's Univeristy of London
|Number of university/college beds||486|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£7,020–£7,470|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£7,529–£9,910|
- The university operates from 3 sites – sharing a main site with St George’s Hospital in Tooting and at Kingston University’s Kingston Hill and Penrhyn Road campuses.
- The university's south west London location in Tooting offers students the best of both worlds: it is small enough to maintain a friendly, local atmosphere, but it is close enough to all the attractions of central London.
- Tooting has excellent public transport links, with 2 Tube (underground) and 1 train station, and multiple bus routes.
- 2 night buses operate throughout the night, providing direct access to London’s world famous night life.
- St George’s is 5 minutes from Tooting Broadway Tube station, and central London and all its attractions are just 25 minutes away.
- The Northern Line Tube service now runs 24/7 at weekends.
Culture and Nightlife
- St George's, University of London, is based in the multicultural and vibrant area of Tooting.
- London's famous West End is the UK's home of theatre and musicals, and top shopping destinations of central London's Oxford Street; or there's the street culture of Camden.
- Major sports are played throughout the city including the home of cricket, Lords, and rugby's Twickenham stadium; the football clubs of Chelsea and local club Sutton are easily reached.