St George's, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation is guaranteed for first year students.
- All rooms are en-suite with standard rooms and premium rooms available.
- The university recommends that students budget for a 42-week academic year, although this may be longer for some courses.
|Self-Catered||from £160 to £170 per week|
- The university's south west London location in Tooting is in Zone 3 of the London transport system. St George's is a suburban university, 20 minutes from central London.
- Tooting itself is multicultural area with a local feel. In 2017 it was named in the top ten coolest neighbourhoods in the world to visit by the Lonely Planet guide.
Culture and Nightlife
- Tooting market is one of the most famous in London.
- London's famous West End is the UK's home of theatre and musicals, and top shopping destinations of central London's Oxford Street; or there's the street culture of Camden.
- Major sports are played throughout the city including at Lords, the home of cricket (15 minutes' from Tooting by tube), and rugby's Twickenham stadium. Chelsea and Fulham are the local Premiership football clubs. Wimbledon is a feature in the local sporting calendar.
- Tooting has excellent public transport links, with two Tube (underground) stations, one train station, and multiple bus routes.
- Two night buses operate throughout the night, providing direct access to London's world famous nightlife.
- St George's is five minutes' from Tooting Broadway Tube station, and central London and all its attractions are just 25 minutes away.
- The Northern Line Tube service now runs 24/7 at weekends.