- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation is guaranteed for first year students. The guarantee only applies to incoming first year students who are holding 'firm offers' and who make their application for accommodation by early July. Please refer to the university website for details.
- All rooms are en-suite with standard rooms and premium rooms available. The accommodation is around 15 minutes' walk from the university.
- The university recommends that students budget for a 42-week academic year, although this may be longer for some courses.
|Self-Catered||from £168 to £178 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- The university's south west London location in Tooting is in Zone 3 of the London transport system. St George's is a suburban university, 20 minutes from central London.
- Tooting itself is a multicultural neighbourhood with a local feel. In 2017 it was named in the top ten coolest neighbourhoods in the world to visit by the Lonely Planet guide.
Nightlife and Culture
- Tooting market is one of the most famous in London.
- London's famous West End is the UK's home of theatre and musicals, and the top shopping destinations of Oxford Street; or there's the street culture of Camden in the north of the city.
- Major sports are played throughout the city including at Lord's, the home of cricket (15 minutes' Tube ride from Tooting), and rugby's Twickenham stadium. Chelsea and Fulham are the local Premier League football clubs. Wimbledon tennis tournament is a feature in the local sporting calendar.
- Tooting has excellent public transport links, with two Tube (underground) stations, one train station, and multiple bus routes. The Northern Line Tube service now runs 24/7 at weekends.
- Two night buses operate throughout the night, providing direct access to London's world famous nightlife.
- St George's is 5 minutes' walk from Tooting Broadway Tube station, and from there central London and all its attractions are just over 20 minutes' Tube ride away.