University of St Mark & St John
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- A full range of postgraduate and research degrees including programmes developed and tailored specifically towards those seeking professional leadership and management roles in education, creative arts, health, sport and social enterprise.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
- Taught postgraduate programmes includes those in business and management, education, health, sport and social enterprise.
- The university has also invested heavily in postgraduate research programmes and applications for PhD are invited in areas related to Education, Health and Wellbeing, and Sport and Exercise.
- The university has a growing research portfolio in creative arts, digital media and performance and applications are welcome in these areas, particularly if applied to health and wealth generation.
The 385 postgraduate students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Mode of study
- Full Time 25%
- Part Time 75%
- UK 95%
- EU 1%
- Other 4%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||0||44||44|
Postgraduate Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The Student Support team is available to give friendly advice and support to postgraduate students about fees and funding.
Facilities and Support for Postgraduate Students
- For overseas students the university provides an International Student Handbook with advice and support for arranging visas, accommodation and travel and accessing healthcare and other important information.