St Mary's University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Ranked 8th in the country for student accommodation according to the National Student Housing Survey.
- St Mary's will endeavour to offer you university accommodation in your first year, however this cannot be guaranteed. If we are oversubscribed then priority will be given to students who live outside a 25-mile radius of St Mary’s campus.
- All of our halls provide high quality accommodation and easy access to facilities on campus. There is campus-wide wi-fi available, and all accommodation contracts include a student meal plan.
- If we are unable to make you an offer of accommodation in halls, you will be given information on external accommodation in the local area.
- Our accommodation varies from purpose-built student halls with en-suite bathrooms, to large converted Victorian houses with shared facilities.
- De Marillac is our largest hall of residence and provides 180 en-suite bedrooms, some of which have been adapted to provide facilities for students with disabilities.
St Mary's University, Twickenham
|Number of university/college beds||683|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation*||£5,028–£9,999|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation*||£5,040–£6,800|