St Mary's University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The university has a new accommodation guarantee for 2018; any full-time, new undergraduate student holding an offer from St Mary's who makes them their firm choice on UCAS, will be guaranteed a place in university accommodation.
- University accommodation includes both catered and self-catered options.
- Catered options are on site, just a short walk from most teaching facilities, ten minutes from the Naylor Library in Teddington and 20 minutes from the Teddington Lock sports grounds.
- Self-catered options are in the local student towns of Kingston and Twickenham, respectively three miles or one mile away from university facilities.
|Catered||from £4,595 to £7,761 per year|
|Self-Catered||from £7,350 to £9,680 per year|
- St Mary's is situated in the London Borough of Richmond-Upon-Thames – a safe, leafy suburb with easy access to Central London. The university is within the grounds of the historic Strawberry Hill House, just a few minutes away from the River Thames.
Culture and Nightlife
- There is a huge range of entertainment in the nearby large riverside towns of Kingston and Richmond, including cinemas, live music venues, pubs, several theatres and a bowling alley – as well as an excellent range of shops, cafés and restaurants. Kingston nightclubs offer special deals for St Mary's students.
- Students can also take advantage of everything Central London has to offer, from shops and entertainment to the cultural and educational benefits of access to theatres, galleries and the latest exhibitions.
- Within easy walking distance, the high streets of Teddington and Twickenham offer a good range of shops, restaurants and pubs.
- The university is ten minutes walk from nearby Twickenham and Teddington.
- Public transport gives students easy and convenient access to shopping and leisure facilities in Kingston, Twickenham or Richmond.
- By bus it is 15 minutes to Kingston, 20 minutes to Hampton Court and 25 minutes to Kew Gardens.
- By train it is less than 30 minutes to Central London.