St Mary's University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The university guarantees a place in university accommodation to any new full-time first year undergraduate student who makes St Mary's their firm choice on UCAS and applies for accommodation by the specified deadline. Please refer to the university website for details.
- University accommodation includes both catered and self-catered options. Catered options are on site, a short walk from most teaching facilities and 10 minutes from the Naylor Library, 20 minutes from the sports grounds. Self-catered options are in the local student towns of Kingston and Twickenham, respectively 3 miles or 1 mile away from university facilities.
|Catered||from £4,777 to £7,994 per year|
The costs above are for the academic year 2018/19
- St Mary's is situated in the London Borough of Richmond-Upon-Thames – a safe, leafy suburb with easy access to Central London. The university is within the grounds of the historic Strawberry Hill House, just a few minutes away from the River Thames.
Nightlife and Culture
- There is a huge range of entertainment in the nearby large riverside towns of Kingston and Richmond, including cinemas, live music venues, pubs, several theatres and a bowling alley – as well as an excellent range of shops, cafés and restaurants. Kingston nightclubs offer special deals for St Mary's students.
- Students can also take advantage of everything Central London has to offer, from shops and entertainment to the cultural and educational benefits of access to theatres, galleries and the latest exhibitions.
- Within easy walking distance, the high streets of Teddington and Twickenham offer a good range of shops, restaurants and pubs.
- The university is 10 minutes' walk from nearby Twickenham and Teddington.
- Public transport gives students easy and convenient access to shopping and leisure facilities in Kingston, Twickenham or Richmond.
- By bus it is 15 minutes to Kingston, 20 minutes to Hampton Court and 25 minutes to Kew Gardens.
- By train it is less than 30 minutes to Central London.