St Mary's University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- St Mary's University in London offers you a wide range of full-time and part-time MA and MSc courses and MPhil and PhD research degrees, set within a rich and varied research environment and culture.
- Our postgraduate courses and the Schools which house them are internationally recognised for pushing academic boundaries and setting standards.
- Staff research firmly underpins and enriches all of our courses and students who wish to undertake a research degree will be supported by experts in their field. Supporting students is core to the St Mary’s mission.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
The 1,430 postgraduate students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Mode of study
- Full Time 36%
- Part Time 64%
- UK 90%
- EU 5%
- Other 5%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Historical & philosophical studies||28||104||132|
|Subjects allied to medicine||0||72||72|
|Business & administrative studies||0||67||67|
|Creative arts & design||0||20||20|
|Mass communications & documentation||1||17||18|
Postgraduate Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
|Laboratory||£6,300 – 6,750|
Facilities and Support for Postgraduate Students
- We pride ourselves not only on the academic support we provide but also on our pastoral and social support, taking into account the unique needs of postgraduate students who have to balance their study with other commitments.
- We will help you in achieving your goals by offering a flexible approach to your study where possible and fitting in with your needs.