St Mary's University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
School of Management and Social Sciences
MBA International Business Practice
- The programme is run in conjunction with the Mountbatten Institute, a non-profit organisation based in New York, USA that specialises in international work placements for graduates. Students will earn a UK university postgraduate qualification and be provided with a placement by the Mountbatten Institute to work in a top tier organisation.
- It offers future industry leaders the opportunity to develop an integrated and comprehensive understanding of the key world markets.
- Students will get to travel from New York or London to Bangkok, Thailand to experience and learn about the Asian and Emerging Business Markets. Here, they will also undertake additional classes into specialised topics and research into cutting-edge management and business areas.
- Graduates have successfully entered a variety of commercial sectors both in their home country and abroad, while some have also been offered permanent positions with their placement organisations.
- Please note that applications for this programme should be made directly to the Mountbatten Institute.
- One year.