- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£4,035||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university will make bursary awards to students with the lowest declared levels of household incomes. There is no application process for full-time students and those eligible will be contacted; part-time students will need to complete an application form.
- A range of bursaries and scholarships and opportunity funding is also available through the university's Horizon Fund.
- Please refer to the university website for details.