- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Recently refurbished halls of residence provide accommodation that is convenient and safe.
- The accommodation price includes Internet access, heat, light, water and personal possessions insurance. Rooms are simply furnished.
- Minimum cost £95 per week for self-catering halls or houses.
- First year students are given priority.
Stoke on Trent Campus
|Number of university/college beds||1,227|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£4,290–£4,602|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£3,380–£4,680|
|Number of university/college beds||48|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£4,180–£4,180|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£3,224–£4,056|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£3,900–£4,780|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£4,200–£5,400|
- Staffordshire University's main campus is located in Stoke-on-Trent, the European City of Sport in 2016 and bidding to become the UK City of Culture 2021.
- Stoke-on-Trent is the home of the UK pottery industry and is widely know as the World Capital of Ceramics.
- The city was named the fourth fastest-growing economy in the UK in 2015.
- The campus is within a mile's walk of the city centre, with regular bus services throughout the day and evening.
- Located next to Stoke train station, the university has excellent transport links with easy access to Manchester, Birmingham and London.
- Alton Towers and the Peak District are also a short distance away.
Culture and Nightlife
- The city's nightlife includes live music at venues The Sugarmill and Underground, a variety of nightclubs including Fiction and The Basement, and on campus, the LRV venue hosts regular club nights, DJ sets and live music. V Festival takes place in Staffordshire every summer.
- Those in search of culture can see performances at The Regent Theatre or The New Vic, or discover the city's ceramic heritage by visiting Middleport Pottery.
- Stoke-on-Trent's cultural quarter hosts a variety of independent shops, cafes and restaurants while the Intu Potteries shopping centre includes high street retailers and a new multi-screen cinema and dining complex.
- Football fans can watch a game at local Premiership club Stoke City FC or League One side Port Vale.
- Other nearby attractions include Waterworld and Trentham Monkey Forest.