- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
- Staffordshire University operates a specialist Research Institute and there are a number of postgraduate opportunities offered through the Centre for Archaeology, Centre for Biomechanics and Centre for Healthcare and Development among others.
- The University also hosts an annual postgraduate research conference.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,258 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 35%
- Part Time 65%
- UK 78%
- EU 3%
- Other 19%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||5||355||360|
|Subjects allied to medicine||10||340||350|
|Engineering & technology||30||270||300|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||150||150|
|Creative arts & design||10||90||100|
|Historical & philosophical studies||15||20||35|
|Agriculture & related subjects||0||25||25|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.