- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
- Staffordshire University operates a specialist Research Institute and there are a number of postgraduate opportunities offered through the Centre for Archaeology, Centre for Biomechanics and Centre for Healthcare and Development among others.
- The University also hosts an annual postgraduate research conference.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,258 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 35%
- Part Time 65%
- UK 78%
- EU 3%
- Other 19%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||5||355||360|
|Subjects allied to medicine||10||340||350|
|Engineering & technology||30||270||300|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||150||150|
|Creative arts & design||10||90||100|
|Historical & philosophical studies||15||20||35|
|Agriculture & related subjects||0||25||25|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.