- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Staffordshire University Business School
MBA Masters of Business Administration and DBA
- This MBA prepares students for a career in management and leadership. Available full-time, part-time, or through blended learning (20% face-to-face, 80% distance learning).
- Students learn from experienced academics and benefit from their active business links.
- The MBA delivers on industry core competencies, and a work-based MBA project can be tailored to students' future career ambitions.
- The DBA is equivalent to a PhD, the highest qualification possible to achieve in higher education. It involves an applied research perspective and students are expected to contribute to research knowledge and management practice.
- MBA: one year full-time 12 months, three years part-time (8 months per year), blended learning part-time, September and January intakes.
- DBA: four years minimum (September and April intakes).
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Staffordshire University, Leek Road, University Quarter, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 2DF