- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Staffordshire University Business School
MBA Masters of Business Administration and DBA
- This MBA prepares students for a career in management and leadership. Available full-time, part-time, or through blended learning (20% face-to-face, 80% distance learning).
- Experienced academics: students can learn from experts and benefit from their active business links.
- Core competencies: An MBA aimed at delivering on industry core competencies.
- MBA project: 60 credits work based-project, tailored to students' future career ambitions.
- The DBA is equivalent to a PhD, the highest qualification possible to achieve in higher education. It involves an applied research perspective and students are expected to contribute to research knowledge and management practice.
- MBA: one year full-time, three years part-time (blended learning full- or part-time).
- DBA: four years minimum (September and April intakes).
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Staffordshire University, Leek Road, University Quarter, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 2DF