University of Stirling
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
University of Stirling Management School
The Stirling MBA
Accreditations: AMBA and Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- The MBA focuses on developing the skills to support leaders of the future. An expert teaching team includes academic staff known worldwide and respected in their fields, with extensive business and consultancy experience.
- The Stirling MBA and MSc Business and Management (MBM) are one of a small number of UK management courses accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- There are many opportunities to make industry connections: senior executives from all sectors regularly engage with students, providing a practical perspective on contemporary business topics through guest lectures, workshops and access to consultancy projects.
- The Flying Start Leadership Programme engages postgraduate students in a wide range of activities, workshops and events to help improve personal and professional development.
- MBA students have automatic student/affiliate membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). On completion of the programme they may also be awarded the Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership Diploma (dependant on modules studied), which will give them guaranteed full membership of the institute upon graduation.
- 12 months full-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Stirling Management School, University of Stirling, FK9 4LA