University of Strathclyde
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£9,250|
Information was taken from university websites and was correct at time of publishing. These are subject to change, please check university websites for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers a wide range of scholarships and bursaries for both undergraduate and postgraduate study, along with discretionary funds and an Emergency Aid Fund.
- The Strathclyde Access Bursary will supplement tuition fee loans and maintenance grants available to students from England, Wales and Northern Ireland (RUK) from their own national and local authorities. This includes RUK students in the Strathclyde Business School.
- In 2017-18, RUK students can benefit from up to £3,000 in a grant from the RUK Access Bursary. RUK students will also receive £1,000 towards their university accommodation bill in first year and could be eligible for £1,000 from the Strathclyde RUK Excellence Scholarship based on academic performance prior to university.
- The Engineering Faculty has over 300 industry-sponsored scholarships, one of the largest portfolios of any Engineering Faculty in the UK. Scholarships are available in many areas of engineering and at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. With so many available, there are opportunities for both new and continuing students.