University of Strathclyde
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£9,250|
Information was taken from the university website and was correct at time of publishing. Fees may be subject to change. Please check with the provider for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers a wide range of scholarships and bursaries along with discretionary funds and an Emergency Aid Fund.
- Undergraduate students coming from England, Wales or Northern Ireland may be eligible for up to £6,000 in bursaries and scholarships.
- The university's Asylum Seeker Scholarship covers the tuition fees and study related costs for a number of Asylum Seekers each year.
- The Engineering Faculty has over 300 industry-sponsored scholarships, one of the largest portfolios of any Engineering Faculty in the UK. Scholarships are available in many areas of engineering at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, for both new and continuing students.
- Please refer to the university website to use their scholarships and funding search facility.