University of Suffolk
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
University of Suffolk postgraduate students are taught by academics who are established in their field of study. Lecturers have extensive specialist knowledge, and are actively engaged in research. Learning at postgraduate level enables students to focus on a particular area of study, enhancing their knowledge and skills to become an expert in that field.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
464 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 15%
- Part Time 85%
- UK 97%
- EU 2%
- Other 2%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||5||100||105|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||5||45||50|
|Art & Design||0||20||20|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||0||15||15|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- An Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme is offered to graduates of the university who wish to progress to postgraduate studies at the University of Suffolk.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Postgraduate students are welcome to apply for on-campus accommodation at Athena Hall, where there is a mixture of cluster flats and studio rooms; accommodation is not guaranteed therefore students are advised to apply as soon as they receive an offer of study.
- Alternative accommodation is available off campus. The Infozone team can provide advice to all students about the accommodation options.