University of Suffolk
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Suffolk Business School
Accreditations: Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- The MBA offered at the University of Suffolk is one the longest running MBA programmes in the UK, and is formally accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). MBA graduates receive two awards upon completion: their MBA degree and their Level 7 CMI diploma, subject to the purchase of CMI membership. This qualifies them as formal members of the Institute.
- MBA students are actively encouraged to question generally accepted management and leadership wisdom, by drawing upon the full range of social scientific knowledge. Not only does this develop a more nuanced and sophisticated understanding of the complex nature of organisations and their functioning, but it develops the transferable skills of evaluation and analysis required of senior management.
- The programme is modular and is completed at a pace dictated by the student, whether full-time or part-time.
- The MBA not only embraces the international dimensions of business and commerce, but for those students who opt to study the International Business Strategy module, includes a one week consultancy experience in Boston, Massachusetts.
- One year full time; part-time c. two and a half years.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Suffolk Business School, University of Suffolk, Waterfront Building, Neptune Quay, Ipswich, IP4 1QJ