University of Sunderland
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£8,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
There are a wide range of scholarships; the following are a selection. Please refer to the university website for details:
- Excellence Scholarship: £1,000 cash scholarship in both year 1 and year 2.
- StudyPlus and off-campus scholarships: the StudyPlus Scholarship provides students on the integrated foundation year with £200 of funds plus a bundle of study skills books worth £80. Other first year undergraduate students will receive £150 of funds. The Off-Campus Scholarship gives a fee-reduction of £1,200 for students on full-time undergraduate courses at partner colleges, and a cash Progression Scholarship of £500 is available for foundation degree students who progress to an on-campus top-up year. A Study Abroad scholarship provides a cash award of £1,000 to fund study abroad for a year or semester in year 2.
- Get There Scholarship: All full-time first-year undergraduate UK and EU students can enjoy free travel on Metro, bus, ferry and some Northern Rail services, or a discount on university-managed accommodation. Full-time students in subsequent years can get discounted travel.
- There are also scholarships for students from households with low income (below £42,875), or who have experienced care or are estranged from family support.