University of Sunderland
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£8,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
A range of scholarships include:
- Get There Scholarship: all full-time first year undergraduate Home and EU students can enjoy free travel on Metro, bus, ferry and some Northern Rail services in their Fresher year, or £600 discount on University of Sunderland accommodation. Full-time students in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year can get discounted travel through the Get Around travel scheme.
- Off-Campus Scholarship: £1,200 fee reduction for each year of continuous study, for students on a full-time undergraduate franchised programme at a designated partner college. A Progression Scholarship of £500 cash is available for partner college foundation degree students to progress to an on-campus top-up year. Part-time students will receive a pro-rata rate.
- Sunderland Care Leavers’ Scholarship: £1,500 cash for each year of continuous study, for Home Care Experienced students.
- Modern Foreign Languages Year Abroad Scholarship: £1,350 fee waiver for full-time modern foreign languages students for their study abroad year.
- For Home/EU students whose household income is under £42,875, the University of Sunderland Scholarship awards £2,000 cash; £1,000 in year 1 and £1,000 in year 2; while the Study Abroad Scholarship awards £1000 cash in year 2 to fund a short international programme with an overseas university.