University of Sunderland
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£8,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and ScholarshipsThere are a wide range of scholarships; the following are a selection. Please refer to the university website for details:
- Excellence Scholarship: £1,000 cash scholarship in both year 1 and year 2.
- Foundation and off-campus scholarships: the Integrated Foundation Year Scholarship provides a Study Plus Card with up to the value of £200 and £75 worth of books. An Off-Campus Scholarship gives a fee-reduction for students on full-time undergraduate courses at partner colleges, and a cash Progression Scholarship is available for foundation degree students who progress to an on-campus top-up year. A Study Abroad scholarship provides a cash award to fund study abroad for a year or semester, in year 2.
- Get There Scholarship: All full-time first-year undergraduate home and EU students can enjoy free travel on Metro, bus, ferry and some Northern Rail services in their fresher year, or a discount on university-managed accommodation. Full-time students in subsequent years can get discounted travel.
- There are also scholarships for students from households with low income (below £42,875), or who have experienced care or are estranged from family support.
- International Scholarship: £1,500 tuition fee reduction (undergraduate) or £1,000 tuition fee reduction (postgraduate) for all international students.