University of Sunderland
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Accommodation for International Students
- The Accommodation Office aims to spread international students across the student population and encourages multicultural allocation, although this is not guaranteed.
- Students can choose to stay in single culture/single gender flats or together with a group of friends, dependent on availability.
- International undergraduate and postgraduate students are guaranteed accommodation until they finish their course.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.