University of Sussex
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers scholarships that recognise and reward students who are at the top of their game in a range of qualifications before coming to Sussex.
- It also helps students in need of financial support with a support package for students from lower income families, combined with other benefits.
- Care Leavers Award: a non-means tested cash bursary is available for eligible care leavers. They must be aged under 25 at the start of September in the year they begin their course, and have been in local authority care for over 13 weeks from the age of 14. Students should indicate their care leaver status on their UCAS form.
- Hardship funds: limited hardship funds are available to those going through unexpected financial difficulties. Priority is given if students are mature students, from a low-income family, a care-leaver, responsible for dependents, have a disability, or in their final year.
- Please refer to the university website for details.