University of Sussex
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- First-Generation Scholars Scheme. This comprises 2 elements: for students from low-income households of under £42,875 per year, and for students who are the first in their family to attend university. Students from low-income families can receive financial support of £2,000 in their first year of study and £1,000 in subsequent years.
Students who are the first in their family to attend university or from a low-income household can receive additional careers and study support. This may include work experience opportunities, research placements and study skills workshops.
- Sussex Excellence Scholarship: this is awarded to new undergraduate students who achieve excellent A level grades (or other eligible entry qualifications), and is worth £3,000 paid in the student’s first year. If a student is eligible for the financial element of the First-Generation Scholars Scheme, and also eligible for a Sussex Excellence Scholarship, they will receive both.
- Care Leavers Award: for students who have been in care for a minimum of 13 weeks from the age of 14, and are under 25 when starting their course. Students can receive up to £3,000 for each year of study.