University of Sussex
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The university offers a large selection of flats and houses to suit different tastes and budgets, including accommodation particularly suited to families and people with disabilities.
- All accommodation is self-catering, allowing students to prepare their own food in shared kitchens, or take advantage of the many cafés and restaurants on campus.
- From self-contained flats to single study bedrooms, the choice includes nine campus housing options. 45% of accommodation is en-suite.
|Self-Catered||from £3,453 to £5,968 per year|
- City Population: 277,000
- Student Population: 31,000
- The University of Sussex is the only UK university surrounded by a national park, and yet it's just a stone's throw away from the seaside city of Brighton & Hove.
- Brighton is a vibrant place to live in with its artists, activism, politics and music, and it has been voted one of the happiest cities in England for students (Student Living Survey 2017, Sodexo).
Culture and Nightlife
- Often described as bohemian, diverse, and even eccentric, Brighton is a city unlike any other. From its renowned arts festival to its music scene, Brighton is famously welcoming and open to all.
- Brighton offers a shopper's paradise of independent shops and boutiques and is crammed with cafés, restaurants and coffee shops.
- From theatre and comedy to live music and nightclubs, the city offers something for everyone.
- The University of Sussex campus is well-served by train, bus and road and it is only nine minutes away from Brighton.
- From Brighton, it's only one hour to Central London and just 30 minutes to London Gatwick, one of the UK's major international airports.