University of Sussex
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
School of Business, Management and Economics
The Sussex MBA
- The Sussex MBA is a globally recognised qualification, drawing on cutting-edge research and taught by leading academics and industry experts.
- Students can apply what they've learned in the classroom to real business situations from day one – helping them to progress and perform effectively at senior level. Among other things, students learn about change management, critical thinking, problem-solving, negotiation and social networking.
- Students on the Sussex MBA benefit from automatic membership with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the only chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. Membership gives students access to resources including career development, industry mentoring, curriculum enrichment and more.
- On graduation of the MBA students also gain a CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. This qualification means they will be widely recognised by employers as a manager with the ability to translate organisational strategy into effective performance.
- One year full-time or two years part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
School of Business, Management and Economics, Jubilee Building, University of Sussex, Brighton, BN1 9SL