University of Sussex
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
School of Business, Management and Economics
The Sussex MBA
Why Study Here?
With a focus on practical application as well as theoretical knowledge, you’ll develop in a way that will take your career to new heights.
- Develop your management and leadership skills, including change management, critical thinking, problem-solving, negotiation and social networking.
- Improve your understanding of the importance of creativity and innovation, and develop effective strategies for presenting and selling your ideas.
- Widen your knowledge and experience by engaging with fellow participants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Study in a beautiful campus location, situated in rolling parkland, but just a few minutes away from the lively city of Brighton and within easy reach of Gatwick airport and London.
- Our flexible, modular course structure allows you to combine work and study effectively, gaining an MBA qualification in 2 years (part time) or 1 year (full time).
- Delivered by leading academics and industry experts.
- You receive individual support and innovative teaching in small groups.
- The Sussex MBA draws on the university's cutting-edge research and is taught by leading academics and industry experts, preparing students to take on their next business challenge.
- Learning alongside business professionals from a wide range of sectors, students apply what they've learned in the classroom to real business situations from day one – helping them to progress and perform effectively at senior level.
- The MBA helps students bring new skills and ideas to their business to compete more effectively, learning to apply critical and contemporary views to business, political, economic and social issues. Students also benefit from interactive simulations and develop their skills in communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- The MBA can be studied part-time or full-time. The full-time course is a 1-year programme, ideal for those taking a year out from their job to focus on their studies. The 2-year part-time MBA part-time enables students to fit their studies around work commitments, and apply their knowledge into their day job.
- 1 year full-time.
- 2 years part-time.
Number of Places
- Full course fees for UK, EU and International students are £19,000.
Availability of scholarships and bursaries
- Scholarships available for talented applicants applying to study the Sussex MBA. Find out more on our website.
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Address||School of Business, Management and Economics Jubilee Building University of Sussex Brighton BN1 9SL|