University of Sussex
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
School of Business, Management and Economics
- Financial Times Global MBA Ranking (2019) 99
The Sussex MBA
Accreditations: Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- The Sussex MBA is a globally recognised qualification, drawing on cutting-edge research and taught by leading academics and industry experts.
- Students can apply their learning from the classroom to real business situations from day one – helping them to progress and perform effectively at senior level. Among other things, students learn about change management, critical thinking, problem-solving, negotiation and social networking.
- Students benefit from automatic membership with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the only chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. Membership gives students access to resources including career development, industry mentoring, curriculum enrichment and more.
- On graduation, MBA students also gain a CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. This qualification means they will be widely recognised by employers as a manager with the ability to translate organisational strategy into effective performance.
- Students may be eligible for an MBA scholarship of up to £5,000, on offer for professionals with management experience.
- One year full-time or two years part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
School of Business, Management and Economics, Jubilee Building, University of Sussex, Brighton, BN1 9SL