- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
Information was taken from university websites and was correct at time of publishing. These are subject to change, please check university websites for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- £3,000 Excellence Scholarships for students with three A grades at A level or equivalent, or £2,000 Merit Scholarships for AAB grades or equivalent, in all subject areas except those such as Nursing, Medicine and Social Work where a professional body pays all or part of the fee.
- Income-related bursaries of up to £3,000 for new students whose household income is below £30,000. Financial Contingency Funds for unforeseen difficulties; for example high disability or childcare costs.
- Support package available for students who have been in care, including a £1,000 annual bursary.
- Additional departmental bursaries available, and scholarships for students who study through the medium of Welsh.
- Musical Scholarships worth up to £1,000 per year.