- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Scholarships include £3,000 Excellence Scholarships for students with three A grades at A Level or equivalent, or £2,000 Merit Scholarships for AAB grades or equivalent, in all subject areas except those such as nursing, medicine and social work where a professional body pays all or part of the fee. There are also Musical and Sports Scholarships available.
- Swansea University Opportunity Award: this hardship fund is intended as a safety net to support students through any unexpected or difficult financial circumstances whilst at university. It can be applied for as many times each year as the student sees fit, subject to eligibility.
- Student Carers Support package: available to any student who has unpaid caring responsibilities for a family member or friend who, due to illness, disability, a mental health problem or an addiction, cannot cope without their support. Student carers can apply for a bursary of up to £500 (full-time) or £250 (part-time, pro-rata) to help them with travel or equipment costs.
- Additional departmental bursaries are available, and scholarships for students who study through the medium of Welsh.