- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,150||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Teesside University Advance provides an Apple iPad installed with Office 365 software, an iPad compatible keyboard, £100 credit to purchase course textbooks and resources, and lecture-capture technology to access lecture recordings at any time.
- Tees Valley Community Foundation scholarship offers £5,000 across programme of study if students have been a resident in the Tees Valley for over two years and select Teesside University as their firm choice with UCAS.
- The university’s Student Experience Fund offers up to £2,000 to students with great ideas for a project.
- Further awards offer amounts of up to £7,500 for particular subject areas and/or achievements; plus there are scholarship opportunities for those seeking asylum and also for international students.