- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£6,150||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Teesside University Advance provides an Apple iPad, the Future Facing Learning toolkit, a keyboard case and up to £300 of learning resources credit to full-time new entrants enrolling onto a Year 0 or Year 1 degree course.
- Tees Valley Community Foundation scholarship offers £5,000 across programme of study if students have been a resident in the Tees Valley for over two years and select Teesside University as their firm choice with UCAS.
- The university’s Student Experience Fund offers up to £2,000 to students with great ideas for a project.
- Further awards offer amounts of up to £7,500 for particular subject areas and/or achievements; plus there are scholarship opportunities for those seeking asylum.