- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Teesside University Advance provides an Apple iPad, the Future Facing Learning toolkit, a keyboard case and up to £300 of learning resources credit to full-time new entrants enrolling onto a Year 0 or Year 1 degree course.
- Tees Valley Community Foundation scholarship offers £5,000 across programme of study if students have been a resident in the Tees Valley for over two years and select Teesside University as their firm choice with UCAS.
- The university’s Student Experience Fund offers up to £2,000 to students with great ideas for a project.
- Further awards offer amounts of up to £7,500 for particular subject areas and/or achievements; plus there are scholarship opportunities for those seeking asylum.