- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,150||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Full-time foundation degrees, HNDs and other qualifications below degree level at both the university and partner colleges cost £6,000 a year.
- The standard tuition fee for a full-time taught postgraduate course (180 credits) is £4,590. Some courses may be charged differently. Check Teesside University's postgraduate fees and funding page for more information.
- The yearly fees for international students on full time courses starting in 2016–17 are between £9,750 and £13,000. Teesside University also has a full time distance research degree which is £5,475 a year.
- If you’d like to study part-time, you can find fees information on each individual course page on our website. The standard tuition fee for part-time undergraduate courses ranges from £3,950 to £4,500 per 120 credits. The standard tuition fee for postgraduate courses is £4,590 (£510 per 20 credits).
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There are a number of scholarship and bursaries for all levels of study at Teesside University, ranging from £1,000–3,000.
- Teesside University also offers fee waivers and fee discounts for high performers.
- There’s a hardship fund in case students find themselves in financial difficulties.
- Please refer to the university website for eligibility criteria.