- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Teesside University guarantees a place in accommodation on campus if students firmly accept their offer and apply for accommodation by the relevant deadline.
- The university offers a range of good accommodation at competitive prices, with rooms including en-suite or shared facilities, all based within walking distance of the campus.
- Teesside University is a safe and friendly place where students soon feel at home.
Teesside University Main Campus
|Number of university/college beds||1,302|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£3,000–£4,400|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£3,600–£4,800|
- City Population: 138,400
- Student Population: 21,830
- Teesside is known for its exciting mix of industry, culture and striking scenery.
- From the working docks of the Tees Estuary to the area's vibrant towns and glorious countryside, this is a place where old and new, urban and rural, and culture and commerce converge.
- The university's main campus is in the heart of Middlesbrough, a friendly town with all the shops, restaurants, cinemas, pubs, clubs, sports and museums you would expect – and an art gallery and bridge that are a little more surprising.
- Middlesbrough has good road links, and is well served by public transport.
- National Express and Megabus operate long distance coach travel from the bus station.
- Train services from Middlesbrough railway station provide direct services to cities such as Leeds, York, Liverpool and Manchester.
- Durham Tees Valley Airport is just 8 miles from Middlesbrough.
Culture and Nightlife
- For nights out explore Middlesbrough's multitude of celebrated micro pubs, serving the finest locally brewed and sourced ales. Or visit one of the student focused bars and pubs surrounding the campus. Enjoy a cocktail or a mocktail and indulge in some tasty food – there are plenty of outdoor drinking and dining spaces along Southfield Road which runs through the heart of the campus.
- Middlesbrough is where you can find chic designer boutiques and unique specialist outlets as well as the top high street names and department stores. The town centre boasts 3 indoor shopping centres: Hillstreet, Dundas and the Mall, as well as Captain Cook Square.
- The university is also close to Albert Park with 100 acres of quiet green space just a stone's throw from campus, and a free 5km park run every Saturday morning. Or try Stewart Park, just a couple of miles away.