- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for details.
- Teesside University offers postgraduate research degrees at Master of Philosophy (MPhil) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) level.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,238 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 33%
- Part Time 67%
- UK 83%
- EU 5%
- Other 11%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||30||795||825|
|Business & administrative studies||30||215||245|
|Engineering & technology||30||185||215|
|Creative arts & design||5||45||50|
|Historical & philosophical studies||5||20||25|
|Mass communications & documentation||0||15||15|
|Agriculture & related subjects||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.