- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for details.
- Teesside University offers postgraduate research degrees at Master of Philosophy (MPhil) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) level.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,238 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 33%
- Part Time 67%
- UK 83%
- EU 5%
- Other 11%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||30||795||825|
|Business & administrative studies||30||215||245|
|Engineering & technology||30||185||215|
|Creative arts & design||5||45||50|
|Historical & philosophical studies||5||20||25|
|Mass communications & documentation||0||15||15|
|Agriculture & related subjects||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.