- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Teesside University Business School
MBA Master of Business Administration
- In a challenging and complex economic climate, there is an ever-increasing demand for reflective, entrepreneurial and responsible business leaders with the necessary skills, understanding and acumen to tackle the difficult challenges facing organisations of all sizes. Teesside University’s MBA is designed to develop and enhance student's strategic leadership skills to manage this demand.
- Students explore topics which enhance their knowledge of key concepts as well as having the opportunity to directly apply skills to add value to their workplace or, if studying full time, add value by working on real-time projects with the university’s partners, contributing to the organisation and enhancing the student's personal development.
- The course covers a core business framework involving the management of people, finance, information, operations and markets. Students focus on strategic leadership and innovation, enhancing their ability to lead and manage change.
- Modules are taught via lectures, seminars, practical workshops and visiting lecturers, along with group work with presentations from students. There is also self-directed learning and research. Assessments include reports, formal examinations, in-course work, live consultancy projects and presentations. Students design an applied research project which leads to the completion of their dissertation.
- Applicants are normally expected to be managers with at least two years relevant work experience, and possess a good honours degree, postgraduate or professional qualification.
- One year full-time, or two years part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Teesside University, Middlesbrough, Tees Valley, TS1 3BX