The Courtauld Institute of Art
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The Courtauld provides rooms in their residence at Duchy House and a small number of rooms at the University of London’s Intercollegiate Halls.
|Number of university/college beds||32|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£7,759–£11,131|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£8,052–£9,444|
- City Population: 8,673,000
- Student Population: 306,000
London is a global powerhouse, with theatres, museums or art galleries, cinemas, shopping or sightseeing, parks and pubs, dancing non-stop throughout the weekend or eating every cuisine under the sun. Be warned London is one of the most expensive cities in the world. The temptation to spend is everywhere but frugal types can enjoy London for all it's worth whilst making it financially viable. Accommodation is the major expense for every student in London. Most students live in the more suburban areas as rent is considerably cheaper, although still expensive. Living out of the centre does mean more expensive transport but there is discounted travel for students.
- Public transport in London is excellent with an extensive bus, railway and underground network serving all areas of the city.
- Cycling has become a popular option for travel in London. Often hazardous, much has been done in recent years to make the cycling network safer.
- The main airports serving London are Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.