The Courtauld Institute of Art
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The Courtauld provides rooms in their residence at Duchy House and a small number of rooms at the University of London’s Intercollegiate Halls.
- London is a global powerhouse, with theatres, museums or art galleries, cinemas, shopping or sightseeing, parks and pubs – and dancing non-stop throughout the weekend or eating every cuisine under the sun.
- Be warned London is one of the most expensive cities in the world. The temptation to spend is everywhere but frugal types can enjoy London for all it's worth whilst making it financially viable. Accommodation is the major expense for every student in London. Most students live in the more suburban areas as rent is considerably cheaper, although still expensive. Living out of the centre does mean more expensive transport but there is discounted travel for students.
- The Courthauld Institute of Art is housed within world-famous Somerset House. Located on The Strand and in the heart of London's west end, Somerset House is walkable from a number of tube and mainline stations including Charing Cross, Embankment, Temple and London Waterloo.
- Public transport in London is excellent with an extensive bus, railway and underground network serving all areas of the city.
- Cycling has become a popular option for travel in London. Often hazardous, much has been done in recent years to make the cycling network safer.
- The main airports serving London are Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.