The Manchester College
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The National Scholarship programme can make a £2,000 contribution to the cost of tuition fees for up to 106 students entering their first year in higher education.
- The fund also supports 66 progressing (non-first year) students with a £1,500 contribution to their tuition fees.
- The HE Tuition Fee Award will support eligible students who have a household residual income of £25,000 or more with a £1,000 reduction in their first year’s tuition fee for full time students and a pro-rata reduction for part-time students. A maximum of 46 awards are available under this scheme.