The Open University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- The Open University Business School has triple-accredited status, placing it in an elite group of business schools around the world.
- Knowledge is put into practice by students in their workplace, bringing the MBA learning to life.
- With distance learning, students can adapt the curriculum to suit their requirements.
- The MBA has an international emphasis, essential for today's globally-connected business environment.
- As well as networking through tutor groups, there are residential schools and one-day workshops; students will benefit from the perspectives of their peers, and from a global alumni network.
- Three to seven years part-time (distance learning).
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
The Open University Business School, Michael Young Building, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA