The Open University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Distance Learning Executive MBA
Why Study Here?
- Our Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programmes are designed to meet the needs of today’s global manager, with themes like critical engagement, creativity and global awareness integrated throughout the programme.
- Our study method is designed to fit around your busy working day. You study in your own time – whether at home, at work or on the move, our MBA is designed to fit around the demands of the modern manager and gives the opportunity to immediately apply what is learned in the workplace.
With the opportunity to network with other students in over 75 countries we offer a truly global experience:
- Our MBA accesses the world’s largest community for MBA management practice and is a cornerstone for the future professional development of global leaders.
- Our commitment to research means that our MBA is guided by the latest business thinking.
- Individual support – students have access to personal tutors who combine the experience of being a senior manager working for an organisation with academic expertise.
- Our MBA encourages students to challenge limits, cross boundaries and change thinking and is valued by employers who value what it can do for their organisation. The experience opens you to new knowledge, people, places, methods, ideas and opportunities.
Our MBA gives an opportunity to study:
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership in cross cultural contexts
- Public and third sector management
- Business Operations
- Supply chain innovation
- Business, Human rights law and corporate social responsibility
- Duration of study is flexible due to the Open University's modular programme design. Students typically take 3–4 years to complete the course but are able to study for up to 7 years.
Number of Places
- Open (around 1,000 students enroll each year).
The Open University Business School, Michael Young Building, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA