Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The McMillan Student Village is privately run, and within easy walking distance of the college.
- Alternatively, students can rent accommodation in shared student houses and flats, or with host families.
- Please refer to the college website for details.
- The conservatoire is based in London, one of the greatest cities in the world. You can find countless bars, restaurants, clubs, orchestras, dance and opera companies, theatres, museums and art galleries. Many events are free or offer special discounts for students, so no matter what the budget, there's always plenty to see and do.
- All of this makes London not only an exciting and fun place to live, but also the perfect place for students to network, discover more about their chosen art form, and launch their career.
- From the historic grandeur of Greenwich to the cutting edge cool of Deptford and New Cross, the local area provides a cosmopolitan place to live and study, all within easy reach of central London.
Teaching is based in Greenwich (Faculty of Music), Deptford Creek (Faculty of Dance) and New Cross (Department of Musical Theatre) in south-east London.
- Faculty of Music. The easiest way to reach the Greenwich is by Docklands Light Railway (DLR), alighting at Cutty Sark station. The DLR and London Underground connect at Bank, Tower Gateway, Canary Wharf/Heron Quays, and Stratford.
- Faculty of Dance. Take the DLR to Cutty Sark; the department is a 10-minute walk from here.
- Department of Musical Theatre. The building is a 3-minute walk from New Cross Gate and New Cross London Overground stations.