- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
- Full-time first degree students from Northern Ireland and the rest of the EU will be charged £4,030
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£9,250|
Information was taken from the university website and was correct at time of publishing. Fees may be subject to change. Please check with the provider for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Direct financial support is available to students in the form of bursaries, scholarships, awards and prizes. The following are a selection of what is available, please refer to the university website for further details.
- University Access Bursaries help eligible students meet the costs associated with their course, the amount awarded being dependent on family income and the fees charged for the course.
- Fostering Aspiration Bursaries are provided to care-leavers as part of range of support that includes access to year-round accommodation and assistance with the application process.
- Examples of scholarships available include the Ulster University Student Fund, which invites applications under categories of students requiring financial assistance, help with travel in support of academic studies, support for entrepreneurial projects, and awards to reward the highest scoring first-year student in each of the six faculties.