- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
- University accommodation is prioritised for first year and international students, guaranteed as long as students apply by the relevant deadline (please refer to the university website).
- A range of good quality accommodation is available, including en-suite single rooms or rooms with shared bathroom facilities. Students requiring accessible accommodation are also provided for. Most student villages on campus have facilities such as a common room, shop equipped with cash machine, access to sports facilities, CCTV and security.
- Each campus and village is serviced by an accessible Residential Services office, and pastoral support and a housekeeping service is provided.
- The university accommodation contract is normally for the full academic year, for shorter periods please contact the university.
- Private rented accommodation is also available.
- Each of Ulster University's four campuses are uniquely positioned to enjoy the rolling landscapes, hazy mountains, and vibrant culture and history of their local towns and cities.
Culture and Nightlife
- A year-round programme of local, national and international festivals gives students the opportunity to soak up the culture, humour and hospitality of Northern Ireland.
- Belfast has a rich maritime heritage, with the Titanic Belfast experience. In Derry~Londonderry, Seamus Heaney HomePlace celebrates the life of one of Northern Ireland’s most famous literary greats. Locations featuring in the Game of Thrones TV series can be seen at Dark Hedges and Portstewart Strand, located four miles from the Coleraine campus, which is also closest campus to the world famous Giant's Causeway.
- Major golf courses and tournaments include the Irish Open, the Belfast Parkland International and Down Summer Trophy.
- Northern Ireland prides itself on its beautiful landscapes, and all four campuses of Ulster University are no more than a short drive to an unspoilt, quiet, blue flag beach.
- Northern Ireland has great public transport and a range of discount passes, student passes and visitor friendly services. Translink are responsible for bus and rail services within Northern Ireland, and offer a number of good value day tickets and integrated travel passes.
- A short train journey from Coleraine to Derry~Londonderry links the Coleraine and Magee campuses.
- Travelling further afield, the Rambler Bus Services are designed to make our scenic rural areas more accessible, with routes including the Causeway, Mourne, Kilkeel, Sperrin and Ring of Gullion.