- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Ulster University guarantee accommodation to first year students who apply by the relevant deadline; please refer to the university website for details.
- A range of accommodation options include en-suite rooms or apartments with shared bathrooms. Adapted mobility and sensorial rooms are available and students can tell the university if they would prefer zero alcohol, single or mixed gender options to meet their needs. Family accommodation is available on selected campuses; please contact the university to discuss.
- Each campus has many facilities including an on-site laundry, The Hive student lounge, 24-hour security, and an on-site office with a ResLife team on duty to provide support and assistance. The ResLife events calendar helps students settle in, meet new people and enjoy their student experience.
- There are various contracts and payment options available.
|Self-Catered||from £75 to £207 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- Ulster University has four campuses across Northern Ireland. Each campus is unique, with a city location at Belfast or Magee, close to the coast at Coleraine or in the suburbs at Jordanstown. Each campus offers a vibrant culture and history of their local towns and cities.
Nightlife and Culture
- A year-round programme of local, national and international festivals gives students the opportunity to soak up the culture, humour and hospitality of Northern Ireland.
- Belfast has a rich maritime heritage, with the Titanic Belfast experience. In Derry~Londonderry, Seamus Heaney HomePlace celebrates the life of one of Northern Ireland's most famous literary greats. Locations featuring in the Game of Thrones TV series can be seen at Dark Hedges and Portstewart Strand, located 4 miles from the Coleraine campus, which is also closest campus to the world famous Giant's Causeway.
- Major golf courses and tournaments include the Irish Open, the Belfast Parkland International and Down Summer Trophy.
- Northern Ireland prides itself on its beautiful landscapes, and all four campuses of Ulster University are no more than a short drive to an unspoilt, quiet, blue flag beach.
- Northern Ireland has great public transport and a range of discount passes, student passes and visitor-friendly services. Translink are responsible for bus and rail services within Northern Ireland, and offer a number of good value day tickets and integrated travel passes.
- A short train journey from Coleraine to Derry~Londonderry links the Coleraine and Magee campuses.
- Travelling further afield, the Rambler Bus Services are designed to make our scenic rural areas more accessible, with routes including the Causeway, Mourne, Kilkeel, Sperrin and Ring of Gullion.