- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Ulster Business School
- The Ulster University MBA is a challenging Master's degree designed to meet the needs of experienced or aspiring managers who wish to expand their knowledge and skills to equip them for senior management positions.
- Delivered by the Ulster University Business School, the Ulster MBA blends both commercial experience and theoretical learning, broadening student's understanding of organisations and the increasingly competitive environment in which they operate.
- The MBA will enhance student's knowledge of business functions, processes, and strategies. Innovative modules will challenge students to reflect on their own business practices and management style and develop their strategic and critical thinking skills.
- The Ulster MBA allows students to make an impact in the workplace via practical based assessments and assignments, many of which have led to demonstrable improvements within the students' organisations.
- One year full-time or two years part-time.
- The part-time MBA starts with a two day residential induction. Students attend weekly lectures during the first two semesters; in the third semester modules are completed in three-day blocks to allow immersion in the subject area.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Ulster University, Jordanstown Campus, Shore Road, Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim BT37 0QB , Ulster University, Magee Campus , Northland Road , Londonderry , BT48 7JL