- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Ulster Business School
- Designed to introduce recent graduates and those early in their careers to the essential areas of business and management while developing themselves personally and as leaders.
- With a diverse student body from all over the world, students will develop an international network of like-minded individuals.
- A broad range of assessment methods includes the opportunity to work on live case studies.
- Students can enrol for an MBA with Advanced Practice which allows them to gain real-world experience through completing either an Internship or an Applied Consulting Project, working on real-world issues faced by industry.
- 12 months full-time or 20 months with Advanced Practice.
- Students attend weekly lectures during the first two semesters; in the third semester modules are completed in three-day blocks.
- The Ulster University MBA is a challenging master's degree designed to meet the needs of experienced or aspiring managers who wish to expand their knowledge and skills to equip them for senior management positions.
- Delivered by the Ulster University Business School, the Ulster MBA blends both commercial experience and theoretical learning, broadening student's understanding of organisations and the increasingly competitive environment in which they operate.
- The MBA will enhance student's knowledge of business functions, processes, and strategies. Innovative modules will challenge students to reflect on their own business practices and management style and develop their strategic and critical thinking skills.
- The Ulster MBA allows students to make an impact in the workplace via practical based assessments and assignments, many of which have led to demonstrable improvements within the students' organisations.
- One year full-time or two years part-time.
- The part-time MBA starts with a two day residential induction. Students attend weekly lectures during the first two semesters; in the third semester modules are completed in three-day blocks to allow immersion in the subject area.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Ulster University, Jordanstown Campus, Shore Road, Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim BT37 0QB , Ulster University, Magee Campus , Northland Road , Londonderry , BT48 7JL