Campuses are in Chichester (Bishop Otter Campus) and Bognor Regis. From Chichester’s rich heritage to Bognor’s bustling beach, students can find unique cultural and artistic experiences, areas of outstanding natural beauty and much more.
Nightlife and culture
- Chichester and Bognor Regis offer a wide variety of pubs and restaurants. The Students' Union Zee Bar has been awarded a Best Bar None award.
- Bognor Regis Campus is opposite Butlin's. It has a spa, plus entertainment and music weekends. Nearby are Hotham Park, the Picturedrome, the seaside and an arts centre.
- Bognor Regis provides a base to explore West Sussex's vineyard trails, scenic Pagham, Littlehampton Harbours – or for coastal cycling, sailing, jet-skiing and kitesurfing.
- At Chichester Watersports Centre you can windsurf, kitesurf or kite buggy. At Goodwood you can play golf, watch horse-racing or motor racing, and attend music festivals.
- Cultural and arts sites include the Chichester Festival Theatre, Pallent House Art Gallery, the Oxmarket Centre of the Arts and the site of a Roman amphitheatre.
- First-year students applying through UCAS are guaranteed a room in halls if they make Chichester their first choice.
- Help and support is on offer 24/7. Halls offer the best way to experience university life for students in their first year.
- University halls and accommodation are professionally managed, secure and supported by the accommodation team 24/7.
- There are halls on and off campus at both locations. These are in walking distance or can be reached via the free university bus.
Accommodation costs 2019/2020
£161- £177 per week
£118- £152 per week
- The Students’ Union (SU) provides students with representation, campaigns, welfare and academic support while they study.
- The SU runs a shop and bars, with popular events year-round including student balls, comedy, live band nights and more.
- The SU facilitates over 50 sports clubs and societies.
- Chichester and Bognor Regis are easily accessible by car via the M27 and A27 which links Hampshire, Sussex and Kent.
- Both campuses are a short walk from their city or town centres.
- Nearby train stations have regular trains along the south coast and to London, making it easy to explore new places.
- Both campuses are close to local amenities, easily accessible on foot, and both areas have good bus services.
- The free inter-campus bus service takes 30 minutes, making it easy for students to use facilities and visit friends across sites.
- A Jobs Board in the careers department advertises part-time jobs.
- Around 80 students are employed by the SU, with more students employed by the university itself.
Whatuni student ratings
What do students say?
University reviews collected by whatuni.com. Discover what students say about their experience at this university.
19th / 131 universities
COURSE & LECTURERS4.3
5th / 131 universities
37th / 131 universities