University College London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Situated in the heart of London, University College London was founded in 1826 – England's third oldest university. In 2012 UCL joined with the School of Pharmacy to form the UCL School of Pharmacy; and in 2014 UCL joined with the Institute of Education to form the UCL Institute of Education.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Silver is awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
International Student Statistics
16,145 international students in 2017–18
English Language Requirements
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for International Students
- All overseas first year postgraduates are guaranteed accommodation, subject to firm acceptance of UCL's offer and meeting the application deadline.
International Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate (£)||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.