University College London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- All overseas first year postgraduates are guaranteed accommodation, subject to firm acceptance of UCL's offer and meeting the application deadline.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
- The graduate entry requirement is a first or second class honours degree, depending on the graduate degree programme chosen.
- Please refer to the university website for details of postgraduate study.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
19,225 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 67%
- Part Time 33%
- UK 59%
- EU 11%
- Other 30%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Medicine & dentistry||1065||1020||2085|
|Architecture, building & planning||285||1360||1645|
|Subjects allied to medicine||440||805||1245|
|Engineering & technology||575||500||1075|
|Business & administrative studies||15||460||475|
|Historical & philosophical studies||160||245||410|
|Mass communications & documentation||25||230||255|
|Creative arts & design||40||155||190|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.