- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
UCFB’s active involvement in the football, sport and events industries is second to none, working with organisations such as The Football Association, BBC, St. Georges Park, Scottish Professional Football League, Premier League, Football League Sky Sports and TalkSPORT.
UCAS Code: B94
Undergraduate Open Days
Open days allow you to experience the university first hand, and help you decide if it's the right place for you.
Student Services and Facilities
- Placements, work experience and part-time jobs are an important way to improve student employability and begin a successful career within their chosen industry.
- Placements for UCFB students to date have included positions in clubs and organisations including The Football Association, UEFA, Rugby Football Union, NFL, Everton FC and talkSPORT.
- Reflective of real life recruitment, our positions and other part-time roles in the surrounding areas are advertised on the student intranet, My.UCFB, where students must register their interest by submitting a cover letter and CV.
- UCFB is proud to announce that two in three graduates are employed within the sport industry.
- In order to place graduates in the best possible position for a career in sport, UCFB focuses on a unique Complimentary CurriculumTM, which prepares students for the dynamic sport industry and ensures that they stand out to all potential employers. UCFB offers unrivalled opportunities to undertake student placements and work experience with leading sports organisations throughout each degree programme.
- To date, students have benefited from UCFB’s position in the industry, where they have received media training by Sky Sports presenters and specialist media consultancies; gained presentation skills, boardroom insights and interview skills, all from some of the best in the sporting arena.
- UCFB provides guidance and information for both applicants and current students seeking continuing support for dyslexia, medical conditions, mental health difficulties and other disabilities. The Learning Support team is happy to discuss individual needs at any stage of a student's application and help them to source the right support during their studies.
- Students may receive access to: assistive technology, key worker support, one-to-one guidance, peer support and regular review meetings.
- Disabled Student Allowance (DSA) may be applied for by students who need support; the UCFB team offer a fully comprehensive advice and guidance service on how to complete the application.
- The Students' Union is responsible for organising the incredible annual Freshers’ Week at the start of each academic year. The week-long party is a great opportunity for new students to meet and start lasting friendships, and often includes live music from household names, a trip to a football match and fun games around the centres of London and Manchester – depending on the students' campus – to get to the know the area.
- UCFB initially developed when the need for a robust provision of sports business education to provide the ever-growing industry with high calibre professionals was realised. The institution's first campus was based at Burnley FC’s Turf Moor, before launching at the iconic Wembley Stadium in 2014 and the Etihad Campus in Manchester in 2016.
- Now a market leader and world first in higher education, UCFB is dedicated to the delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the operational and business facets of the football, sport and events industries.
- With a unique blend of undergraduate, postgraduate and executive education programmes, UCFB has become globally-renowned and will continue to grow not just in the United Kingdom, but in locations around the world.
UCFB Wembley, Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London, HA9 0WS