University Campus of Football Business (UCFB)
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Situated just minutes' away from UCFB Wembley and Wembley Park Underground station, UCFB’s accommodation partner CRM Students at Grand Felda House offer modern student accommodation in the capital city.
- In Manchester, UCFB’s accommodation partner Unite Students at Piccadilly Point are within easy reach of the city centre and just a short tram ride away from UCFB Etihad Campus.
- All rooms are furnished to a high standard. The halls of residence have contemporary fully-equipped kitchens, free Wi-Fi and broadband Internet. Comfy communal areas with flat screen TVs provide a relaxing environment to socialise.
- Accommodations have a 24-hour security presence, CCTV and secure access entry systems, plus an on-site management and maintenance team, ensuring students' safety and security.
UCFB Wembley (London)
- Located in and around Wembley Stadium, London, UCFB Wembley provides students with an inspirational and motivational environment for their studies. Within the UCFB Wembley campus, facilities reflect the excellence of the stadium – with some classrooms and lecture theatres overlooking the pitch.
- On the doorstep, the London Designer Outlet is part of the wider Wembley Park Retail project, home to around 70 designer outlet stores, 15 restaurants and a nine-screen cinema.
- London is the epitome of a world city. In recent years, major studies have revealed it to be the most desirable place on earth to work and one of the best cities in the world for students.
- Situated just 12 miles from Wembley is Colne Valley Regional Park, a 27,500-acre area of green spaces, parks and reservoirs - perfect for enjoying a bit of tranquillity if the city ever gets to be a little too much.
- Wembley is situated in the north-west of London. Convenient access to the Underground's Metropolitan and Jubilee lines means that central attractions and amenities can be reached in just 20 minutes.
UCFB Etihad Campus (Manchester)
- UCFB Etihad Campus is at the Etihad Stadium, Manchester, with surrounding sporting facilities originally built for the 2002 Commonwealth Games. Students live, learn and work at the heart of one of Europe's leading sporting facilities, with lectures and seminars delivered within the stadium itself.
- Manchester is a truly cosmopolitan city that caters for all tastes, with a thriving student population. Sport is an important part of Manchester's culture. Synonymous with footballing success, the city is home to two Premier League giants, Manchester United and Manchester City. Aside from football, there are large followings for rugby league, rugby union, ice hockey, cricket, cycling and netball.
- Manchester has produced world-famous artists such as Oasis, The Smiths, the Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Joy Division and Jamiroquai. All the world's biggest singers and bands tour Manchester and a plethora of music venues range from Manchester Arena, Manchester Apollo and Manchester Academy to hundreds of smaller indie venues.
- The city also hosts a number of annual festivals and houses museums, art galleries and shopping centres, such as the Arndale and the Trafford Centre, to rival any major global city.