University College of Osteopathy
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Currently the UCO doesn't provide its own accommodation, but offers students support with finding suitable accommodation through the University of London Housing Services (ULHS).
- London is a great place to study and live; the city benefits from a multi-cultural and international population, a thriving arts and cultural scene, beautiful outdoor spaces, a rich history and excellent transport links.
- Located just a stone's throw from the River Thames, London Bridge, Borough Market and the Southbank, students at the UCO have easy access to some of the best London has to offer.
- Highlights include famous landmarks such as Tower Bridge, the Shard and the London Eye; cultural destinations such as the Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Centre and Tate Modern; and a wealth of shopping opportunities, from bustling Oxford Street and modern shopping centres to vibrant local markets.
Nightlife and Culture
- London has something for everyone, whether students want culture or to dance the night away.
- London has excellent public transport links, with a busy network of trains, tubes, trams, buses, the Docklands Light Railway (DLR), river boats, cycle routes and highways.