University College of Osteopathy
- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
The University College of Osteopathy (UCO) offers postgraduate certificates for qualified osteopaths and other healthcare professionals, in osteopathic education, research, or working with specialist patient groups such as children or older people. These part-time courses combine teaching contact with self-directed learning, enabling students to balance their studies with life in practice and other commitments. For students qualified in other areas of medicine, such as physiotherapy, chiropractic or sports therapy, an MSc in Osteopathy allows them to expand their skill set to osteopathy.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The UCO has a number of funds and loans that can be made available to students in financial need, who meet the criteria.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Currently the UCO doesn't provide its own accommodation, but offers students support with finding suitable accommodation through the University of London Housing Services (ULHS).