University for the Creative Arts
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£4,160||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university has a small number of scholarships available for students on the following undergraduate courses: Music Journalism, Fashion Journalism, Television Production, Journalism and Media Production, and Television and Media Production.
- Please refer to the university website for details of bursaries and scholarships.
Women in Music Composition and Technology Scholarship
- For female applicants to year one of UCA's BA/BSc (Hons) Music Composition and Technology.
- £1,000 awarded in years one and two, £3,000 in year three. In addition, recipients will receive bespoke industry mentoring.
- Applicants will be asked to submit a portfolio of work and will be assessed on their creativity, originality, technical skill, contextualisation and potential for development, alongside their academic record.
- There are three scholarships available.