University for the Creative Arts
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university has a small number of scholarships available for students on the following undergraduate courses: Music Journalism, Fashion Journalism, Television Production, Journalism and Media Production, and Television and Media Production.
- Women in Music Composition and Technology Scholarship (three available): £1,000 in years 1 and 2, £3,000 in year 3, plus bespoke industry mentoring, for female applicants to year one of BA/BSc (Hons) Music Composition and Technology. Applicants are asked to submit a portfolio of work, to be assessed on their creativity, originality, technical skill, contextualisation and potential for development, alongside their academic record
- Please refer to the university website for details of bursaries and scholarships.