University for the Creative Arts
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The University for the Creative Arts (UCA) offers a portfolio of rich, practice-based postgraduate courses across four campuses in Surrey and Kent. The courses offer a blend of art, design and creative business to help students further their career, pursue their passion, refine and develop their creative skill set, and gain business acumen and qualifications.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
359 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 52%
- Part Time 48%
- UK 58%
- EU 7%
- Other 35%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Art & Design||0||160||160|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||0||45||45|
|Business & Management Studies||0||15||15|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||5||5|
|Town & Country Planning and Landscape Design||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Nick Jack Scholarship: £5,000 awarded to one student on the MA Fine Art at UCA Canterbury; please refer to the university website for details of how to apply.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Priority is given to new students starting a full-time course whose home address is furthest away from the campus.
- Accommodation ranges from on-campus halls of residence to managed flats and houses; all self-catering and the majority in single study bedrooms.
- Students' safety and welfare is extremely important: to ensure this, out-of-hours cover is provided by teams of student wardens.