University for the Creative Arts
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Priority is given to new students starting a full-time course whose home address is furthest away from the campus.
- Accommodation ranges from on-campus halls of residence to managed flats and houses; all self-catering and the majority in single study bedrooms.
- Students' safety and welfare is extremely important: to ensure this, out-of-hours cover is provided by teams of student wardens.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
UCA offers the following postgraduate research courses:
- Master of Research (MRes) in Crafts.
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil) on any of our campuses.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) on any of our campuses.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
305 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 50%
- Part Time 50%
- UK 57%
- EU 6%
- Other 37%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Creative arts & design||35||260||295|
|Business & administrative studies||0||15||15|
|Architecture, building & planning||0||10||10|
|Mass communications & documentation||0||10||10|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.