University for the Creative Arts
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Business School for the Creative Industries
MBA Fashion Business
- This course is 100% coursework-based.
- Modules are as follows: entrepreneurship and brand innovation, understanding the fashion business environment, creative thinking, digital communications and fashion PR, future trends and fashion brands, fashion consultancy with industry, finance in practice, people and management, leadership and strategy.
- Students also take an individual applied business research project.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
- This course has modules as follows: international corporate financial management, global business management, entrepreneurship and innovation, project management, international business strategy, research practice, international business project and a final creative industries project.
- One year full-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
UCA Epsom, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BE