University for the Creative Arts
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
MBA Fashion Business
This course is 100% coursework-based with modules in:
- Entrepreneurship and Brand Innovation.
- Understanding the Fashion Business Environment.
- Creative Thinking.
- Digital Communications and Fashion PR.
- Future Trends and Fashion Brands.
- Fashion Consultancy with Industry.
- Finance in Practice.
- People and Management.
- Leadership and Strategy.
- Individual Applied Business Research Project.
- 1 year full-time.
- 2 years part-time.
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Address||UCA Epsom Ashley Road Epsom Surrey KT18 5BE|